Tuesday, December 14, 2010

all there is ever was and is

nighfall, squibnocket sound, september 2010.


the world is constantly changing, moving. the leaves are all gone. wintery sun peaks through. i am lost but will be found. i love cherries by the waterside. early morning ferry rides. travels within my mind and body. persimmon cookies. pageantry and the ritual. the movings-on; the cold air imbibing my lungs... feeling alive.

**

so, i have been thinking a lot about my life as artwork and many things are coming from this. amongst other things, i have a feeling of liberation that is growing with each exploration i do. i do not feel tied to any one place within the world of art. i want all of me to pour from each orifice of my art and for it to always be that way.


my life as a honeybee. a worker bee. working.
cheers.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment